- new, high-added-value products and services;
- new business models,
- new manufacturing engineering;
- emerging manufacturing science and technologies;
- transformation of existing RTD and educational infrastructures to support world-class manufacturing, fostering researches mobility, multidisciplinary and lifelong learning.
IMECC OÜ participates in creation of Manufuture Estonia platform.
General R&D activities:
- Development of new manufacturing engineering concepts exploiting in integrated way the convergence of new emerging engineering and manufacturing technologies for the high value-added products and services, and adaptation the industry to the changing needs;
- Creating conditions for sustainable knowledge-intensive production, including design, development and validation of new manufacturing paradigms responding to emerging needs and fostering the modernization of the knowledge base for Estonian engineering industry;
- Development of generic production assets for adaptive, networked and knowledge-based production networks.